Walking from Princeton Theological Seminary to the Institute
It is about a 25-minute walk from Alexander Hall to the Institute campus.
- As you exit Alexander Hall, turn right down the pathway towards the traffic light at Mercer Street.
- Turn left on Mercer Street.
- Turn left on Springdale and walk to the third street on the right - Ober Road.
- Turn and walk along Ober Road, crossing Olden Lane.
- As you cross Olden Lane the road name changes to Einstein Drive (which is a circular drive), and you are now entering the Institute property.
- As you walk along Einstein Drive, stay to the left at the forks in the road (passing turn offs on the right for Battle Road Circle and Maxwell Lane).
- Continue walking past the entrance to Parking Lot B, and you will come to Fuld Hall (the main building with the clock tower - see the IAS Campus Map). The PiTP Information Desk will be Bloomberg Hall 186.
Walking from the Institute to Princeton Princeton Theological Seminary
It is about a 25-minute walk from Fuld Hall on the Institute campus to Alexander Hall at Princeton Theological Seminary .
- As you exit the front of Fuld Hall on the Institute campus, turn left and walk along the circular drive (Einstein Drive), passing on your left the entrance for parking Lot B as well as the side streets named Maxwell Lane and Battle Road Circle.
- When you come to Olden Lane, keep walking across Olden Lane and the name of the road changes from Einstein Drive to Ober Road. Walk along Ober Road until it ends.
- Ober Road ends at Springdale Road.
- Turn left on Springdale and continue to the end of the road.
- Turn right on Mercer Street.
- Turn right at the traffic light to arrive at the entrace to Alexander Hall, which will be shortly down the pathway on your left.